Turning feelings into words..
DISCLAIMER:

I don't own any pictures here
unless stated otherwise.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014
5 years ago, I joined this group called Writing R Us in one of the online sites of The Twilight Saga. There I learned not to be ashamed of my writings. Yes, we may suck but there's always a room for improvement. Criticism is just people's way of saying "You are better than this." Writing R Us gave me some slices of reality while we made our own world, while we were writing or own fiction.


This is probably my greatest achievement from Writing R Us. Those who participated were assigned with different pictures which where we should base our stories and this was what I got. It was so much fun! I didn't get the first place but this is the first writing contest I joined in. Too bad I can no longer share the story to you because I lost the copy and the group was taken down 3 years ago..

0 comments: